Saturday, June 28, 2008

Munich Film Festival 2008-FRIDAY


I won the ticket to Princ od papira (The Paper Prince) by Marko Kostic when I participated in a survey about the film festival and I thought I'd give it a go. It was part of the children's film festival, and as previously mentioned I am a fan of films for and about children. Since it was for children, and not many Germany children speak English, the Serbian Film was dubbed life into German while also supplying English subtitles which took a little getting used to at the beginning. Not necessarily a must-see but it was a sweet story, though, and an impressive and charming performance by Milica Spasojevic, the little girl.

Phew, that's it. 14 films in just about 6 days. I will now retire from reporting and relax in the Bavarian country side.

No comments: